Living on the coast we are no stranger to the steady sound of a fog horn or passing beam from a lighthouse when the weather turns, making you want to stay inside on a blustery autumn day clasping a hot cup of a pumpkin pie-flavoured beverage. Today’s roundup of photos from the City of Vancouver Archives features bright beacons in times of darkness that offer light and hope: the noble lighthouse.
- Win a #ExploreCoquitlam Prize Pack when you share your photos from Lights at Lafarge. Details here »
- Enter here to win tickets to the sold out Bobby McFerrin show at the Chan Centre (until Jan 24)
- Enter here to win a $300 Webber Naturals prize pack from the Vancouver Wellness Show (until Jan 23)
- Enter here to win tickets to opening night of Yoga Play (until Jan 25)
- Enter here to win tickets to the Pet Lover Show (until Jan 22)
- View a complete list of contests »