Living on the coast we are no stranger to the steady sound of a fog horn or passing beam from a lighthouse when the weather turns, making you want to stay inside on a blustery autumn day clasping a hot cup of a pumpkin pie-flavoured beverage. Today’s roundup of photos from the City of Vancouver Archives features bright beacons in times of darkness that offer light and hope: the noble lighthouse.
- Enter here to win a $50 Indigo gift card (until Nov 17)
- Enter here to win an Eastside Culture Crawl prize pack (until Nov 13)
- Enter here to win a Maple Organics gift set (until Nov 14)
- Enter here to win tickets to Disney on Ice presents Dare to Dream (until Nov 13)
- View a complete list of contests »