Living on the coast we are no stranger to the steady sound of a fog horn or passing beam from a lighthouse when the weather turns, making you want to stay inside on a blustery autumn day clasping a hot cup of a pumpkin pie-flavoured beverage. Today’s roundup of photos from the City of Vancouver Archives features bright beacons in times of darkness that offer light and hope: the noble lighthouse.
- Enter here to win weekend passes for the Vancouver South African Film Festival (until Mar 22)
- Enter here to win opening night tickets to Singin' in the Rain (until March 19)
- Enter here to win a pne night stay at Pangea Pod Hotel in Whistler (until Mar 21)
- Enter here to win 4 tickets to see Salmon Girl at Carousel Theatre (until Mar 20)
- View a complete list of contests »