I Love Transit Week is August 25th to 29th. Robert Willis of The Buzzer Blog has contributed the following post to promote this year’s campaign. You can find out more by following Translink on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and The Buzzer Blog.
Welcome to I Love Transit Week! It’s the one week we take out of the year to celebrate what we love about transit. From now until Friday, The Buzzer blog will be serving up great interviews, essays, and rider submissions sharing all your transit love.
We’ll also be in downtown Vancouver on Monday, August 25th, from 11:00am to 2:00pm at the EasyPark lot at Cambie Street and Georgia Street with a vintage museum bus. Take pictures and get some free swag—pins, bus and SkyTrain cutouts, and much more.
Win a Three-Zone FareCard and an #ILoveTransit Prize Pack
To celebrate, we have an #ILoveTransit prize pack to giveaway to one lucky transit lover that includes:
- A three-zone September or October 2014 FareCard ($170 value)
- A TravelSmart coffee tumbler
- An auto open and close umbrella
- A bike multi-tool
- A Metro Vancouver Cycling Map
- An LED bike light
- A copy of the LiFE: Vancouver Adventure Guide, which offers savings over $500
- A copy of the SkyTrain Explorer: Heritage Walks from Every Station book by John Atkin
- A TravelSmart bike seat cover
Here’s how you can enter to win:
- Leave a comment on this post telling us why you love transit (1 entry)
- Re-gram this post on Instagram tagging @TranslinkBC @Miss604 (1 entry)
- Follow @TransLink, @TheBuzzer, and @Miss604 on Twitter and post the following on Twitter (1 entry)
Update The winner is Kat!