The 22nd annual Vancouver Wellness Show is bringing workshops, demos, healthy activities and products together under one roof at the Vancouver Convention Centre East from Friday, February 14th to Sunday, February 16th.
Show highlights this year include the Organic Market Section Presented By Nesters Market along with a series of workshops, seminars and demos on the Celebrity Cooking Stage, the Fitness Demo Stage, and the Living Well Seminar Stage.
There will be a Kids Activity Area, RawSome Living Area, Natural Beauty Area, Wellness Workshops, and a variety of exhibitors with the latest and greatest in nutrition, active living, beauty, healthy aging, pet health, mental well-being, and much more.
Show hours are 12:00pm to 7:00pm on Friday, 10:00am to 7:00pm on Saturday, and Sunday from 10:00am to 6:00pm. Tickets are $14.50* (general admission), $12.50* (seniors), $6* (children 6-15), children 5 and under are free. You can also purchase a 3-day pass for $28*. Discount tickets are available online and tickets will be available at the door (cash-only). *All prices include GST. All seminars, demos, workshops are included in the price of admission.
If you would like to attend the Vancouver Wellness Show, I have two tickets up for grabs along with a prize pack (valued at over $500). The prize pack includes:
- Oxygen Yoga and Fitness tote bag with gift certificate for 1 month unlimited classes
- Prairie Naturals Health Supplements cold and flu prevention basket
- In Health and Harmony with Homeopathy complete health assessment (2.5 hrs) and first follow up plus one remedy
- A pair of tickets to the 2014 Wellness Show
Win a Wellness Show Prize Package
Here’s how you can enter to win:
- Leave a comment with a quick everyday wellness tip (1 entry)
- Post the following on Twitter (1 entry)
I will draw one winner at random from all entries at 12:00pm on Tuesday, February 11, 2014.
Update The winner is Judy!