One of the Lower Mainland’s ultimate foodie destinations is Well Seasoned in Langley where you can grab a gift basket, take a cooking class, and pick up essentials to make meals based on Founder Angie Quaale‘s recipes. Well Seasoned’s lastest project is The Missing Ingredient, a subscription service that delivers hard-to-find specialty ingredients which have been hand-picked by culinary experts right to your door each month.
Angie Quaale is a member of the BC Chapter of Les Dames d’Escoffier, founding board member of her community farmers market, and the province’s first female BBQ pitmaster. She is on top of the latest culinary trends and has access to some of the greatest ingredients local producers and worldwide artisans have to offer.
Here’s how The Missing Ingredient works:
- Subscribers may sign up for themselves or give a subscription as a gift (gluten sensitive boxes are available too)
- Choose the subscription length, a one, three, six month, or annual subscription
- Each subscription includes the cost of shipping
- Boxes are delivered directly to the recipient’s door
- Open, enjoy!
Boxes vary with each month; subscribers will receive an assortment of full size items that range from hard-to-find food items to must-have kitchen gadgets. Items are typically more difficult to locate, and not available at your local grocery store-chain.
The Missing Ingredient features local, Canadian producers, and international artisans, and will never duplicate an item. Boxes include a recipe or two that will offer the subscriber ways to use their featured ingredients, a practical tip from our professional chefs, and a monthly “Meet the Maker” profile.
Well Seasoned has offered a 3 month subscription for The Missing Ingredient for me to give away again this year. Here’s how you can enter to win:
- Leave a comment naming a “must have” ingredient you keep in stock (1 entry)
- Post the following on Twitter (1 entry)
Update The winner is @CherylStephens!