Christmas Day is almost here and while many are on holidays, there are some who will staying around town this week with family and friends. If you’re looking for something to do, here’s a list of what’s open on Christmas Day.
Open on Christmas Day in Vancouver
- Robson Square Ice Rink
Open 12:00pm to 5:00pm
- Waterfront Winter at Canada Place
Free to the public and open to walk around. Activities inside, like FlyOver Canada, will be closed.
- Luminescence at the Vancouver Aquarium
Open 11:30am to 4:30pm.
- Vancouver Golf Courses Fraserview, McCleery and Langara
Championship Golf Courses will be open from 8:00am to 2:00pm.
- Hillcrest, Kitsilano and Trout Lake fitness centres; Hillcrest and Trout Lake community centres; Hillcrest, Kerrisdale, Trout Lake and West End rinks; and Vancouver Aquatic Centre will also be open on Christmas Day.
- You can also ski at local mountains Cypress, Grouse, and Seymour.
- A decade-long tradition continues as management and staff at two Lower Mainland White Spot restaurant locations donate their time, tips, and net proceeds to a very worthy local causes on Christmas Day. The White Spot Christmas Lunch for Charity will take place on Wednesday, December 25, 2013 from 11:00am to 3:00pm. Details here »
If you know of any other attractions and activities that are open on Christmas Day in Vancouver please feel free to leave a note in the comments or find me on Twitter @Miss604.