Holiday craft season is in full swing and Got Craft? is a must-see event if you love to shop handmade and shop local. Got Craft? aims to bring together a community that fosters handmade and D.I.Y. culture. Founded in 2007, Got Craft? is held twice a year in May and December featuring handmade designers, craft workshops, tasty treats, DJs, FREE swag bags, and everything from chocolate to cards and clothes.
The 14th annual Got Craft? will be at the Maritime Labour Centre (1800 Triumph Street in Vancouver) on Saturday December 14th (10:00am-8:00pm) or Sunday, December 15th (10:00am-5:00pm). Admission is $3 and children 10 and under are free. New for this show, beer and wine will be available for purchase between 12:00pm and 8:00pm on Saturday.
The first 50 people in line each day receive a swag bag. Designed by The Beautiful Project and hand printed by Locomotive Clothing, each bag is stuffed with a selection of goodies from our vendors and sponsors including MailChimp and UPPERCASE magazine.
Got Craft Vancouver Gift Bag Giveaway
If you would like to check out Got Craft? I have a 4-pack of tickets to give away. My contest winner will also receive one of the coveted Got Craft? swag bags AND these special items exclusive to my contest:
- Locomotive Clothing: True North T-shirt in brown ($30)
- Irit Sorokin Designs: Ginkgo Earrings ($45) made with gold filled/nickel free ear wires and gold plated mesh leaves
- Think & Ink: One roll (3 sheets) of Stockholm House Gift Wrap ($11) and a box of Assorted Holiday Cards ($22)
- Groovy Glass Girl: Equilateral stained glass bevel pendant on 24″ oxidized brass chain ($30)
- The Salt Dispensary: Smokey and the Bandit Kernel Popcorn Sampler ($24.99)
- Karla’s Specialteas: Tea Sampler ($7.95)
- Elements Botanicals: Potion Facial Elixir ($18)
- Designs by Val: A box set (8 pieces) of Vancouver City Notecards ($16)
- Delish General Store
- Sedated Clothing: Screen printed tights ($32)
- Hold Handmade: A small felt bowl ($22)
- The Candid Confectioner
- My Chocolate Tree: 13-piece hand painted chocolate truffles box ($25)
- Yapes Paints: 2014 art calendar ($20)
- Lemonni: Acorn Tea Towel ($26)
- Draw Me A Lion: “Fun Flags Colouring Book” ($14)
The winner plus three guests will be added to the guest list at the show. Here’s how you can enter to win tickets and this gigantic gift bag giveaway:
- Leave a comment on this post (1 entry)
- Post the following on Twitter (1 entry)
I will draw one winner at 12:00pm on Thursday, December 12, 2013. The winner must pick up the swag bag at Got Craft? Saturday December 14 (10am-8pm) or Sunday, December 15 (10am-5pm).
Update The winner is Brent!