It’s always fun to look back at how Vancouverites used to cool off during the summer months, seeing how our waterfront landscape — and swimming attire — has changed. Since I have previously posted a collection of beach photos (and a short story about the English Bay Pier) today I’m focusing specifically on swimming for this blast from the past.
- Enter here to win tickets to Cuba Vibra! (until Feb 18)
- Enter here to win a BC Home + Garden Show prize pack (until Feb 19)
- Enter here to win 2 ticket packs for 2 exciting shows at The Chan Centre (until Feb 20)
- Enter here to win tickets to Monster Jam in Vancouver (until Feb 21)
- View a complete list of contests »