It’s always fun to look back at how Vancouverites used to cool off during the summer months, seeing how our waterfront landscape — and swimming attire — has changed. Since I have previously posted a collection of beach photos (and a short story about the English Bay Pier) today I’m focusing specifically on swimming for this blast from the past.
- Enter here to win a Party Pack from Nando's on Davie & Howe (until Dec 14)
- Win a #ExploreCoquitlam Prize Pack when you share your photos from Lights at Lafarge. Details here »
- Enter here to win a Stanley Park Brewing Layer Up prize pack (until Dec 13)
- Enter here to win tickets to The Illusionists - Live from Broadway (until Dec 19)
- View a complete list of contests »