The Fair at the PNE has announced their concert line-up for the season, bringing in big names and legends for over a dozen performances on top of their regular entertainment and attractions. Running from Saturday, August 17th to Monday, September 2nd (excluding Mondays on August 19th and August 26th) you’ll also be able to enjoy everything from mini donuts to those famous Superdogs shows.
Summer night concerts will take place nightly at 8:30pm, thanks to sponsors WestJet and the Vancouver Sun, and the concert venue is even bigger this year.
- Saturday, August 17: Melissa Etheridge Live
- Sunday, August 18: The Jacksons: Unity Tour 2013
- Tuesday, August 20: Dean Brody
- Wednesday, August 21: Great Big Sea
- Thursday, August 22: Colin James
- Friday, August 23: The Beach Boys
- Saturday, August 24: Sam Roberts Band
- Sunday, August 25: Corb Lund & the Hurtin’ Albertans
- Tuesday, August 27: Foreigner
- Wednesday, August 28: The Proclaimers
- Thursday, August 29: Big Wreck
- Friday, August 30: Pandora Jewelry Presents: Martina McBride One Night Tour
- Saturday, August 31: REO Speedwagon
- Sunday, September 1: Lights
- Monday, September 2: An Evening with Loverboy
All concerts are FREE with admission but fans looking for reserved seating will have the opportunity to purchase a limited number of reserved seats in the new WestJet Fan Zone starting Friday, June 14, 2013 at 10:00am.
New This Year
Genghis Khan: The Exhibition, 80s Forever, Dueling Pianos, Sportacular, and a 50/50 Draw. There is also a 20% drop in general admission and parking at the fair this year. Purchase your fair passes by July 31st and receive a free coupon book.
Family Feud Live, Superdogs, The Peking Acrobats, DrumBeats, RCMP Musical Ride, Tribute Nights on the Chevrolet Performance Stage, Safeway Farm Country, Kids Discovery Farm, and the fabublour Prize Home draw.
For more information about entertainment, attractions, activities, and passes follow The Fair at the PNE on Facebook and Twitter.