Join Translink at Bonsor Recreation Complex in Burnaby (right near Metrotown) on Wednesday, July 18, 2012 from 6:00pm to 8:30pm. The event was packed to capacity last year so they’ve made sure to book enough space for this event. Activities will be available for all ages and include playing a transit board game, enjoying food and drinks, trivia games, colouring for the kids, giveaways, and more. You can take transit right to the event, like the #19 Stanley Park/Metrotown or the SkyTrain to Metrotown.
To attend I Love Transit Night, just fire an email to thebuzzer[at]translink.ca and put “RSVP” in the subject line. Include your name, age, and number of guests.
- 3-zone FareCard, good for a month of unlimited transit travel
- A cooler tote bag
- A beach towel
- A Frisbee to get you moving
- A bottle of bubbles
- A $10 gift card to Dairy Queen
- SPF 45 hypoallergenic sunscreen
- Metro Vancouver cycling and transportation maps
- And the full collection of Translink’s transit buttons
Here’s how you can enter to win:
- Leave a comment on this post naming your favourite form of transit (bus, Millenium or Expo Line SkyTrain, Canada Line, Sea Bus, etc.) (1 entry)
- Post the following on Twitter (1 entry)
I will draw one winner on Friday, July 20, 2012 at 3:00pm. Follow @Translink on Twitter for questions, comments, and the latest service information.
Update The winner is Darcy D – congratulations!