Santa Claus rolled through town in a parade this last weekend, the lights are twinkling at Robson Square, and the city’s Christmas tree will soon be lit. It’s a festive time for many cultures and religions. I scanned through the Vancouver Public Library’s archives to come up with a merry collection of images from Vancouver’s past in this week’s series.
- Enter here to win tickets to BC Distilled (until Mar 27)
- Enter here to win weekend passes for the Vancouver South African Film Festival (until Mar 22)
- Enter here to win opening night tickets to GLORY at Gateway Theatre (until Mar 26)
- Enter here to win tickets to the Burnaby Arts Council Gala & Fashion Show Fundraiser (until Mar 29)
- View a complete list of contests »