Santa Claus rolled through town in a parade this last weekend, the lights are twinkling at Robson Square, and the city’s Christmas tree will soon be lit. It’s a festive time for many cultures and religions. I scanned through the Vancouver Public Library’s archives to come up with a merry collection of images from Vancouver’s past in this week’s series.
- Enter here to win a $100 Fresh Prep gift card (until Nov 23)
- Enter here to win tickets to A Charlie Brown Holiday Double Bill (until Nov 19)
- Enter here to win a $100 gift card for Potters Christmas Store (until Nov 23)
- Enter here to win tickets to see Ed the Sock's War on Stupid tour (until Nov 22)
- View a complete list of contests »