Capilano Suspension Bridge is once again hosting Canyon Lights, a holiday winter wonderland nestled in a North Shore forest. Families can stroll past light displays, take a walk across the world-famous bridge, and check out treetop adventures that await in the snow.
Over 250,000 Canyon Lights will be up from December 2, 2011 to Janury 1, 2012 from 5:00pm to 9:00pm daily. Enjoy the Christmas Band, the creations of glass blower Malcolm Macfadyen, and guests can try out the new Cliffwalk at night.
Adults are $25, and children $5. There is a special family admission rate of $50 for 2 adults and 2 children. Proceeds go to the BC Professional Fire Fighter’s Burn Fund.
Capilano Suspension Bridge has offered up a great prize pack for one of my readers that includes:
- Family of 4 tickets to Canyon Lights
- 2 glass icicle ornament workshops for the adults
- Monkey toque and glove set for one child
- Reindeer toque and glove set for one child
The total value of the prize pack is $220. Here’s how you can enter to win:
- Leave a comment on this post (1 entry)
- Post the following on Twitter (1 entry)
I will draw one winner at random from all entries next Tuesday, November 29, 2011 at 10:00am.
Update The winner is Kate Wilson!