Interior Design Show West is coming to the Vancouver Convention Centre next week, September 29th to October 3nd. Celebrating design, art, and architecture, IDS West will feature 200 exhibitors showcasing their products and services.
In 2010, over 30,000 visitors took part in this multi-day event. Here’s what you can look forward to this year:
- Florform Opening Night party on Thursday, September 29th with a live DJ.
- GE Monogram Trade Day on Friday, September 30th. A full line of Azure Trade Talks on the PARA design stage featuring a keynote from Ross Lovegrove.
- House & Home Day Presented by Ikea on Saturday, October 1st. “The pages of your favorite magazine House & Home come to live on the Para design Stage.”
- Vancouver Sun Day on Sunday, October 1st. “Join us for design conversations as journalist Lucy Hyslop holds court on the PARA Design Stage and chats with some amazing design personalities.”
- Leave a comment on this post (1 entry)
- Post the following on Twitter (1 entry)
Tickets for IDS West are just $15 with all days included, except the opening night party which is a separate $20 ticket.
I recently learned about Urban Wall from a close family friend and the owner of the company, Danielle Hardy, has offered up a giveaway for my readers.
Wall Decals are the most stylish home decorative products on the market right now. A modern and creative way to decorate your walls and give a new look to your room without the expense and hassle of hand painting.
Precision-cut from sheets of vinyl, they boast incredibly precise lines, sharp corners and vivid contrast. Decals cling like paint and express the subtle textures of your wall. Available in matte finish and in a range of colours to suit your taste.
Easy to apply, easy to remove. Redecorate your house in a day! No artisitc or technical skill required to apply our wall decal stickers. Kids can do it too!
Danielle is offering up a $75 gift certificate to spend at her Urban Walls online this way the winner can have their choice of design. Select decals like the chalk wall, inspirational quotes, hockey players, bids, and other classic and contemporary patterns or designs.
Here’s how you can enter to win $75 for Urban Walls:
One winner will be drawn at random at 10:00am on Thursday, September 29, 2011.
Update The winner is Christine!