It was a big week for transit in Metro Vancouver as the Canada Line and the original SkyTrain both celebrated anniversaries. Although it’s been 26 years since we first heard the memorable 3-toned chime announcing the next SkyTrain station it was 25 years ago this week that it was put into regular service. It’s also been 2 years since our trains started reaching Vancouver International Airport. In honor of these milestones, this week’s collection of old-timey photos from the Vancouver Archives has a transit theme.
- Enter here to win tickets to BC Distilled (until Mar 27)
- Enter here to win tickets to see Cristina Pato Quartet at the Chan Centre (until Mar 29)
- Enter here to win opening night tickets to GLORY at Gateway Theatre (until Mar 26)
- Enter here to win tickets to the Burnaby Arts Council Gala & Fashion Show Fundraiser (until Mar 29)
- View a complete list of contests »