Some of my favourite old photos of Vancouver are aerials, taken from planes that have soared above the city for decades. It’s hard to match up the old photos with new ones either that I take myself or that I find on Flickr so the following compilation is simply archived imagery. As I spent my morning hanging off a 20-story building, I figure shots from the sky would be a fitting theme for today’s post.
- Enter here to win a family pass for Science World (until Apr 22)
- Enter here to win a $850 Got Craft? prize pack (until Apr 25)
- Enter here to win 50 dollars to shop the Refresh Market in Squamish (until Apr 23)
- Enter here to win tickets to see Anoushka Shankar live at the Chan Centre (until Apr 24)
- View a complete list of contests »