Some of my favourite old photos of Vancouver are aerials, taken from planes that have soared above the city for decades. It’s hard to match up the old photos with new ones either that I take myself or that I find on Flickr so the following compilation is simply archived imagery. As I spent my morning hanging off a 20-story building, I figure shots from the sky would be a fitting theme for today’s post.
- Enter here to win tickets to the Pet Lover Show (until Jan 22)
- Enter here to win a $300 Webber Naturals prize pack from the Vancouver Wellness Show (until Jan 23)
- Enter here to win tickets to the Alpen Club's Valentine's Dance (until Jan 26)
- Enter here to win tickets to the sold out Bobby McFerrin show at the Chan Centre (until Jan 24)
- Enter here to win tickets to opening night of Yoga Play (until Jan 25)
- View a complete list of contests »