Some of my favourite old photos of Vancouver are aerials, taken from planes that have soared above the city for decades. It’s hard to match up the old photos with new ones either that I take myself or that I find on Flickr so the following compilation is simply archived imagery. As I spent my morning hanging off a 20-story building, I figure shots from the sky would be a fitting theme for today’s post.
- Enter here to win a $50 Indigo gift card (until Nov 17)
- Enter here to win tickets to A Charlie Brown Holiday Double Bill (until Nov 19)
- Enter here to win tickets to see the Barra MacNeils in North Van (until Nov 17)
- Enter here to win a $100 gift card for Potters Christmas Store (until Nov 23)
- Enter here to win tickets to see Ed the Sock's War on Stupid tour (until Nov 22)
- Enter here to win a Date Night to Akram Khan’s Chotto Desh plus $50 for dinner at Silk Vancouver (until Nov 18)
- View a complete list of contests »