Some of my favourite old photos of Vancouver are aerials, taken from planes that have soared above the city for decades. It’s hard to match up the old photos with new ones either that I take myself or that I find on Flickr so the following compilation is simply archived imagery. As I spent my morning hanging off a 20-story building, I figure shots from the sky would be a fitting theme for today’s post.
- Enter here to win a pne night stay at Pangea Pod Hotel in Whistler (until Mar 21)
- Enter here to win 4 tickets to see Salmon Girl at Carousel Theatre (until Mar 20)
- Enter here to win weekend passes for the Vancouver South African Film Festival (until Mar 22)
- Enter here to win opening night tickets to GLORY at Gateway Theatre (until Mar 26)
- View a complete list of contests »