Taking a break from the municipal and provincial election coverage to engage in some silly entertainment (see last night’s post about sweet, sweet 80s tunes) I’m going to complete my mission after being “tagged” by Tyler Ingram yesterday.
I admit, I have participated and perpetuated many memes before, and for those of you who are not familiar – it’s kind of like those forwarded emails you would get 10 years ago that you’d have to fill out and pass along to your friends for a nice chuckle (which is pretty fitting given the first question on this particular list).
5 Things I was doing 10 years ago:
– BMX’ing at Surrey and Ladner skate parks
– Going to LAN parties (I kid you not)
– Bragging about my 5 digit ICQ number (that I have since totally forgotten)
– Browsing Audiogalaxy for the latest mp3 FTP sites, and setting up my own
– Graduating, then attending SFU and staying up all night drinking cola, writing my website, and chatting with Anne
5 Things on my to-do list today:
– Write my article for E!Online
– Get interviewed by Tenille about Keira
– Interview Arthur Griffiths about the by-election
– Client meetings
– Attend Interesting Vancouver this evening
5 snacks I like:
– Trail mix
– Crackers with the aforementioned cheese
5 Things I would do it I was a millionaire:
– Buy houses for the people in my family
– Get us a house with a big yard and a tire swing (and other houses in various cities).
– Travel. First stop, a beach somewhere. Next stop, John’s Grandma’s birthplace in Mexico. Then, the Mediterranean (and our other houses).
– Give back. To so many organizations and even to all those software services we use for free that sometimes pop up a donation button.
– Live a full life with my husband (which I probably won’t need the money to do).
5 Jobs I have had:
– Retail Manager (Bentley/Collacutt)
– Online Production Manager (Fair Disclosure Financial Network)
– Newsroom Editor (Newswire Service)
– New Media Specialist (Payment Gateway Provider)
– Senior Partner and COO (sixty4media)