- Corinna of GusGreeper – Sponsor Corinna
- Keira-Anne of Keira-Anne – Sponsor Keira
- Duane of DuaneStorey – Sponsor Duane
- John of JohnBollwitt – Sponsor John
- John of JohnBiehler – Sponsor John Biehler
- Tod of TodMaffin – Sponsor Tod
- Raul of Hummingbird604 – Sponsor Raul
- Amy of WeWishSheHadABlog
- Phaedra of Memoirs of Me
- Rebecca (me) of Miss604 – Sponsor Me
Corinna wrote a post about how the Big Brothers organization has touched her family’s life, and Tod Maffin wrote last night that we’ve already reached 50% of our goal – that’s not even including some of the offline donations. Tod was also kind enough to create a lovely banner for our team (above).
Mission: To enhance the resiliency and well-being of children by involving them in high quality prevention-focused mentoring programs and by actively seeking to positively influence policies and programs that affect childrenâ€™s social and emotional development.
Vision: To put a mentor in the life of every child who needs one.
Commitment to Diversity: Big Brothers embodies the principles of diversity and welcomes participants regardless of race, religion, culture or sexual orientation. [Big Brothers Vancouver]
We’ll all be taking to the lanes of Xcalibur in Surrey on Sunday March 16th alongside other company teams. The entire event lasts over 6 weeks with over 400 teams bowling for the cause.