I have a song by Phil Ayoub stuck in my head as we pull into the rest stop on I-35 North. This morning we had breakfast in Kansas City and enjoyed some chorizo, eggs, beans and tortillas prepared by John’s great aunt and grandma. We just entered Iowa from Missouri on our way to John’s home town. It’s a beautiful sunny day and the hills and rivers I can see along the rolling landscape are pretty breathtaking. Sitting in the car, soaking up the free wifi and 26 degree celcius heat I thought I’d post some more photos from our journey.
- Win a #ExploreCoquitlam Prize Pack when you share your photos from Lights at Lafarge. Details here »
- Enter here to win tickets to the Pet Lover Show (until Jan 22)
- Enter here to win a $300 Webber Naturals prize pack from the Vancouver Wellness Show (until Jan 23)
- Enter here to win tickets to the sold out Bobby McFerrin show at the Chan Centre (until Jan 24)
- Enter here to win tickets to opening night of Yoga Play (until Jan 25)
- View a complete list of contests »