One thing I didn’t know was that I was tagged over at Chillaxin last week. Eee! Now I don’t feel so left out, since John was tagged a little while ago by Jeremy Latham.
Around the interweb bloggers are writing five things most people wouldn’t know about them, then they turn around and “tag” 5 people, and so the madness continues. Finding 5 things to write about is proving to be more of a challenge than anticipated but let’s give’r a whirl, short n’ sweet style.
1. I was born and raised in Surrey, BC. Yes, it says that in my About page but who looks at that anyway? I went to West Whalley High School, was female athlete of the year from 1995-1997, captained the rugby team, was a big nerd, and it was fantastic.
2. I hate pulp and baby corn. They both make me gag.
Since that one was short I’ll toss this in there too, I’m left-handed only for writing, everything else is right.
3. I can recite almost every episode of Red Dwarf, from seasons 1 to 7. I can also recite Dylan Thomas’ A Child’s Christmas in Wales… John found this out a couple of days ago and I’m sure he can just about do the same now.
4. When I was little I made a bet with my sister that I would become a doctor by the time I was 25.
5. I haven’t voted for Rory.
Time to tag 5 more people. I don’t know who to link to now, the Z-list this morning was pretty hefty so I’ll just toss out a couple names. I would start with Gus Greeper but she’s most likely already tagged and she’s on my Z-list so let’s go with… Lucas & Lesley, Jonathon Narvey, Onomatopoeia, Laura and Gus.