This fall you can support KidSport, getting children active in organized sports, when you visit participating Triple O’s locations. Until October 24th, donations made at any of the 32 participating Triple O’s locations will support registration fees for children in BC.
KidSport BC is Triple O’s charity of choice and over the past four years they’ve helped raise nearly $93,000, so all kids can play! Funds raised October 6th to October 24th will help kids with financial barriers experience the benefits of sport participation by covering the registration fees for a sport season of their choice.
- KidSport believes that ALL children should be given the opportunity to experience the positive benefits of organized sport.
- Since 1993 KidSport Canada has given half a million kids the chance to play sports through KidSport grants.
- Last year in BC, 6700 kids played a season of sport thanks to KidSport assistance.
- For approximately every $200 raised, one child in a local BC community gets a chance to play sports for the year.
- Each KidSport chapter across the Province gives back to kids in their local communities.
- All of the money raised at our participating Triple O’s restaurants will go back to KidSport BC and kids in their local communities!
On the very last day of the campaign, Friday, October 24, 2014, Triple O’s will celebrate “KidSport Day” by donating $1 from every combo sold back to KidSport. You can also donate online anytime.
- Leave a comment with a sport or playtime activity that you loved as a child (1 entry)
- Post the following on Twitter (1 entry)
Update The winner is Tim!