It’s almost here! The 13th annual West Coast Women’s Show is western Canada’s largest and most popular women’s consumer event — and the ultimate girls’ night out. Taking place at TRADEX in Abbotsford, the show will provide three days of shopping, entertainment, fashion, food, and more from Friday, October 25th until Sunday, October 27th.
West Coast Women’s Show Entertainment
Over the last few weeks I have previewed the show and have even had the chance to post an interview with Sherry Holmes of HGTV’s Holmes Makes It Right® who will be speaking on Saturday and Sunday. Here are just a few of presentations, workshops, and shows that will take place on the stages:
- Main Stage
- Friday, Saturday, and Sunday Fashion Show: Living Life and Loving It!
- Friday and Saturday Fashion Show: Calendar Firefighters
- Saturday Dr. Art Hister; Published author and renowned Clinical Counsellor Alyson Jones; Elias Tyson Venegas, winner of the 2013 PNE Star Showdown; Ballroom and Latin Dance Show, and more!
- Sunday: Melody Thomas Scott from The Young and the Restless
- Do-It-Herself Home Improvement Stage
- Saturday and Sunday: Power Smart BC Presents Sherry Holmes from HGTV’s Holmes Makes It Right®
- Friday Workshops: Scentsy Fragrance, Colour and Design Questions Answered, How to Reduce Your Hydro Bill, Do It Herself with Tomboy Tools
- Saturday Workshops: Operation Home Fire Safety, Colour and Design Questions Answered, Do It Herself with Tomboy Tools, How to Reduce Your Hydro Bill
- Sunday Workshops: Do It Herself with Tomboy Tools, Bathroom Bling, Colour and Design Questions Answered
- Women’s Health & Wellness Stage
- Friday: Empowering Girls Everywhere, When Hard Work Becomes Heart Work Expect Miracles, Weightloss and Maintenance, Automated Breast Ultrasound, and more!
- Saturday: The Beauty of Essential Oils, Top 20 Nutrition Tips, Dr. Love’s Prescription for a Romantic Loving Man, Omega 3’s for Smart Kids & Optimal Family Health, Weight Loss and Blood Sugar, The Savvy Money Gal-6 Savvy Money Strategies for Successful Women, and more!
- Sunday: Get Healthy with Fermented Botanicals, Essential Oils for Everyday Use, Managing Stress, Power of Plant Protein, Dancing with Fire: How to Escape the Conventional Life, and more!
- Kitchen Theatre Stage
- Friday and Saturday: Mennonite Girls Can Cook
- Friday: The Pork Whisperer
- Friday, Saturday, Sunday: Alberta Beef Famous Taste Kitchen and 2014 Calendar Firefighters Chefs Greg (Mr. September) and Travis (Mr. July)
- Saturday: White Spot Executive Chef Chuck Currie
- Saturday and Sunday: Flax on Everything and Extraordinary Hemp Cooking
- Beauty & Cosmetics Demo Stages
- Friday, Saturday, Sunday: Have “Locks of Fun” with wigs, Mary Kay Cosmetics, Luxury Hair Systems, Chantel Funk Design Hair Show, Eyelash Extension, and more!
The show will run Friday, October 25, 2013 from 1:00pm to 10:00pm; Saturday, October 26, 2013 from 10:00am to 9:00pm; Sunday, October 27, 2013 from 11:00am to 5:30pm at TRADEX in Abbotsford. Admission is $12 for adults, $9 for seniors ($7 on Friday from 1:00pm to 4:00pm), $9 for youth (13-17), $4 for children (6-12), and children 5 and under are free. Ticket prices include GST. Ticket sales are cash only at the gate at TRADEX.
West Coast Women’s Show Ticket Giveaway
I have a four-pack of tickets to give away for the show (each valid for 1 adult admission) that I will award one lucky winner. Here’s how you can enter to win:
- Leave a comment naming a presenter or exhibitor at this year’s show (1 entry)
- Post the following on Twitter (1 entry)
Update The winner is Jodi Woywitka!