The Spring West Coast Women’s Show is coming right into Vancouver this season with live shows, celebrities, shopping, exhibitors, cooking, health and wellness tips, and much more for all the ladies in your life.
The Spring West Coast Women’s Show will take place at the PNE Forum on Friday March 1st (1:00pm to 9:00pm), Saturday March 2nd (10:00am to 6:00pm) and Sunday March 3rd (10:00am to 5:00pm).
1. Tony Okungbowa from the Ellen DeGeneres Show (the man who makes Ellen dance) will be at the show on Saturday, March 2nd. The actor, producer, DJ, and America’s favourite sidekick on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, Tony Okungbowa is recognized by audiences around the world for his charm, style, and humour. Tony is bringing his infectious energy to DJ the Main Stage fashion show at 2:00pm on Saturday. He’ll also be doing a Question and Answer session after the fashion show.
2. Joshua Morrow who plays “Nicholas Newman” on The Young and The Restless will take to the main stage on Sunday, March 3rd at 1:00pm. Morrow joined the cast of The Young and the Restless as Nicholas Newman in 1994 and has routinely been named the favourite male star in daytime television by top two soap opera magazines. On screen, Nick’s love life is described as “messy and convoluted,” but in reality Morrow is a loving husband and doting father of four. An all-around athlete, Morrow is a star player on several celebrity basketball and softball teams that raise money for charity. His favourite charity event is the Toyota Grand Prix of Long Beach Pro/Celeb Race, which he has competed in three times.
3. Friday, March 1st is Girls Night Out with the Hall of Flame calendar firefighters fashion show. Back by popular demand, the firefighters will take to the main stage at 7:15pm in support of the Firefighters Charitable Foundation. The 26th annual Hall of Flame calendar will be on sale at the Show, so don’t miss your chance to get an autograph from your favourite “Mister”.
4. International award winner Samira, aka “Truly Tina” will channel the legendary diva each day. Check the main stage schedule for showtimes. All shows are included with your admission to the West Coast Women’s Show.
Admission is $10 for adults, $8 for seniors ($7 on Friday from 1:00pm to 5:00pm), $8 for youth (13 to 17), $4 for children (6 to 12), and children 5 and under are free. Ticket prices include HST. Ticket sales are cash only at the gate at PNE. You can save $2 on an adult pass for any day of the show at your local London Drugs. You can also print a $2 off coupon for Friday only, between 1:00pm and 5:00pm.
Visit the Spring West Coast Women’s Show and enter to win one of these great giveaway packages: A shopping spree at the show, a girls getaway package for Osoyoos, a meet and greet with Joshua Morrow from The Young & The Restless and a beauty prize package, a Penticton girls adventure getaway package, a mother/daughter makeover, and a VIP girls night out package for the show itself.
My Ticket Contest
I have three 4-packs of Spring West Coast Women’s Show tickets to give away to a group of lucky readers. Here’s how you can enter to win your way into the show:
- Leave a comment on this post (1 entry)
- Post the following on Twitter (1 entry)
I will draw three winners at random from all entries on Friday, February 22, 2013 at 4:00pm. Follow the West Coast Women’s Show on Twitter and Facebook for more event information throughout the year. You can also sign up for the VIP Club newsletter for coupons, show information, and special offers.
Update The winners are Heidi Clarkson, Bev, and @bluerubytuesday!
Miss604.com is the official Social Media Sponsor of the 2013 Spring West Coast Women’s Show in Vancouver, BC.