For a city so active, there sure are a lot of places to sit down and take a break. However, I think it’s more a matter of having a place to pause and take in the stunning views than anything else. We have benches made of recycled materials, benches with commemorative plaques, benches where you can enjoy your latest food truck take-out lunch. Inspired by Vancouver is Awesome’s The Mighty Booth series, I found a collection of photos in the Miss604 Flickr Pool that feature these convenient outdoor seats.
- Enter here to win tickets to see the Barra MacNeils in North Van (until Nov 17)
- Enter here to win tickets to see Ed the Sock's War on Stupid tour (until Nov 22)
- Enter here to win a $50 Indigo gift card (until Nov 17)
- Enter here to win tickets to A Charlie Brown Holiday Double Bill (until Nov 19)
- Enter here to win a Date Night to Akram Khan’s Chotto Desh plus $50 for dinner at Silk Vancouver (until Nov 18)
- Enter here to win a $100 gift card for Potters Christmas Store (until Nov 23)
- View a complete list of contests »