For a city so active, there sure are a lot of places to sit down and take a break. However, I think it’s more a matter of having a place to pause and take in the stunning views than anything else. We have benches made of recycled materials, benches with commemorative plaques, benches where you can enjoy your latest food truck take-out lunch. Inspired by Vancouver is Awesome’s The Mighty Booth series, I found a collection of photos in the Miss604 Flickr Pool that feature these convenient outdoor seats.
- Enter here to win weekend passes for the Vancouver South African Film Festival (until Mar 22)
- Enter here to win tickets to BC Distilled (until Mar 27)
- Enter here to win tickets to the Burnaby Arts Council Gala & Fashion Show Fundraiser (until Mar 29)
- Enter here to win opening night tickets to GLORY at Gateway Theatre (until Mar 26)
- View a complete list of contests »