For a city so active, there sure are a lot of places to sit down and take a break. However, I think it’s more a matter of having a place to pause and take in the stunning views than anything else. We have benches made of recycled materials, benches with commemorative plaques, benches where you can enjoy your latest food truck take-out lunch. Inspired by Vancouver is Awesome’s The Mighty Booth series, I found a collection of photos in the Miss604 Flickr Pool that feature these convenient outdoor seats.
- Enter here to win a $300 Webber Naturals prize pack from the Vancouver Wellness Show (until Jan 23)
- Enter here to win tickets to the sold out Bobby McFerrin show at the Chan Centre (until Jan 24)
- Win a #ExploreCoquitlam Prize Pack when you share your photos from Lights at Lafarge. Details here »
- Enter here to win tickets to the Pet Lover Show (until Jan 22)
- View a complete list of contests »