Last Friday, fortunate fans of Mumford and Sons had the chance to experience the first major outdoor concert of the season which is a part of Live Nation’s Concerts in the Park series. With several more on tap for the summer along with outdoor festivals like Canada Day (in Vancouver and Surrey), Surrey Fusion Festival, Khatsahlano Festival, Car Free Day, and Vancouver Folk Fest, I’m looking forward to a music-filled summer in the city.
- Enter here to win a $50 Indigo gift card (until Nov 17)
- Enter here to win a Date Night to Akram Khan’s Chotto Desh plus $50 for dinner at Silk Vancouver (until Nov 18)
- Enter here to win tickets to see Ed the Sock's War on Stupid tour (until Nov 22)
- Enter here to win tickets to A Charlie Brown Holiday Double Bill (until Nov 19)
- Enter here to win a $100 gift card for Potters Christmas Store (until Nov 23)
- Enter here to win tickets to see the Barra MacNeils in North Van (until Nov 17)
- View a complete list of contests »