Studio Time for Matthew Good

Friday, January 26th, 2007 — 3:21pm PST

Matt Good In Studio
John and I got to hear a choice sample of tunes for the new album when we hung out with Matt a couple of weeks ago. He also played a few during the acoustic living room show in August. If you’re a fan of his, or his music genre in general, you will not be disappointed. He’s gone back into the studio and since I don’t have many more details, I’ll let the pictures speak for themselves – all courtesy of Dan Lilly (whom we had the pleasure of meeting at said show back in August). Visit Dan’s Flickr or blog for more pics and stories about the studio experience.
Matt Good In Studio

1. zona boy says:

ya know how when you hear a song for the first time and everytime you hear it you’re reminded of where/when you heard it? I’m going to have that with this entire CD. It’s an amazing experience being able to see it being created.

2. Jenny says:

I look forward to hearing it.

3. Bradley says:

jenny, that comment just reeked of passion and enthusiasm

4. Jenny says:

That is me being excited, you ought to know by now.

5. Bradley says:

i bet you even were sportin’ a HUGE smile as you typed it 🙂

😀 = jenny

My sister never shows her excitement. She says “wow, that’s great” completely monotone and even says “thank you” after you tell her you love her 😛

7. Bradley says:

i dont plan on ever telling her i love her, so i need not worry about that part. However ill agree with you on the stone face part.

she shows as much excitment as a sloth on valium!

8. […] Vancouver.” They did just finish recording their latest album Black Ice over at the Warehouse Studio where I first tasted Keira’s chocolate ganache (with raspberry coulis) and have a strong […]

RadioZoom Episode #125