Grumpel Time

Add a Comment by Rebecca Bollwitt

Krusty SkatingGus and I were just trying to remember the Vancouver reference in this past Sunday’s episode of The Simpsons. After a couple Google searches, locating the episode name and going from there, I found it.

Moe: (Selma and Patty are admiring Elvis Stojko) Don’t you hags know that all male figure skaters are twinkly in the luts?

Elvis Stojko: That’s a common misconception. I have a girlfriend in Vancouver!

Moe: Made-up girlfriend, made-up city!

[Kill Gil: Vols. 1 & 2]

I also discovered that there’s a separate wiki for EVERY Simpsons episode [wiki]. I bet John is going to read this and say he’s told me about that before but, I must have forgot. I can be a stinker like that sometimes, sorry.

Current Contests on Miss604
*All contests are open to residents of Canada only, unless otherwise stated. Contest timelines are published on each individual post along with entry methods. Some contests may only be open to those 19 years of age and older. Winners are announced on the contest blog posts. Contest policy »

No comments yet  —  Comments Are Closed

1. JennyTuesday, December 19th, 2006 — 3:04pm PST

There was a Vancouver reference on the Colbert report the other night. They also mentioned Bellingham

2. John BollwittTuesday, December 19th, 2006 — 9:22pm PST

Another piece of baloney that was thrown at you and did not stick.

3. Miss604Tuesday, December 19th, 2006 — 9:24pm PST

To find out what John is talking about, listen to RadioZoom Episode #121

4. zona boyWednesday, December 20th, 2006 — 10:22am PST

My fave Simpsons Canada ref was when Bart was playing a video game called “Nuke Canada”

5. Miss604Wednesday, December 20th, 2006 — 10:24am PST

Nice! Or the episode where they are smuggling prescription drugs. “Welcome to Winnipeg. We live here, what’s your excuse?”

6. MelWednesday, December 20th, 2006 — 11:25am PST

haha… I was just going to mention the Winnipeg mention too! 🙂 Actually, there’s another one, the kids are fighting in the car and the Dad says: “quiet or we are heading back to Winnipeg!!”