Grumpel Time

Add a Comment by Rebecca Bollwitt

Krusty SkatingGus and I were just trying to remember the Vancouver reference in this past Sunday’s episode of The Simpsons. After a couple Google searches, locating the episode name and going from there, I found it.

Moe: (Selma and Patty are admiring Elvis Stojko) Don’t you hags know that all male figure skaters are twinkly in the luts?

Elvis Stojko: That’s a common misconception. I have a girlfriend in Vancouver!

Moe: Made-up girlfriend, made-up city!

[Kill Gil: Vols. 1 & 2]

I also discovered that there’s a separate wiki for EVERY Simpsons episode [wiki]. I bet John is going to read this and say he’s told me about that before but, I must have forgot. I can be a stinker like that sometimes, sorry.

No comments yet  —  Comments Are Closed

1. JennyTuesday, December 19th, 2006 — 3:04pm PST

There was a Vancouver reference on the Colbert report the other night. They also mentioned Bellingham

2. John BollwittTuesday, December 19th, 2006 — 9:22pm PST

Another piece of baloney that was thrown at you and did not stick.

3. Miss604Tuesday, December 19th, 2006 — 9:24pm PST

To find out what John is talking about, listen to RadioZoom Episode #121

4. zona boyWednesday, December 20th, 2006 — 10:22am PST

My fave Simpsons Canada ref was when Bart was playing a video game called “Nuke Canada”

5. Miss604Wednesday, December 20th, 2006 — 10:24am PST

Nice! Or the episode where they are smuggling prescription drugs. “Welcome to Winnipeg. We live here, what’s your excuse?”

6. MelWednesday, December 20th, 2006 — 11:25am PST

haha… I was just going to mention the Winnipeg mention too! 🙂 Actually, there’s another one, the kids are fighting in the car and the Dad says: “quiet or we are heading back to Winnipeg!!”