a rough n tumble RadioZoom #105

Again with the soundseeing!
John [audihertz] and I venture into the woods for some good dirty fun. Complete with walking on rotten stumps, climbing trees, prickly twigs, sticky leaves, bugs in our hair and scrapes on our knees.

Listen to the mp3 here & visit RadioZoom Episode #105 for the show notes and more podcast info.

I’m becoming more and more self-conscious about the podcasts. I always thought my knowledge of Vancouver was pretty spot on, but sometimes John manages to ask me all these stats, facts and questions (while putting a microphone in my face) then I end up getting flustered and pulling an answer outta my butt and sounding like a complete idiot.

Despite all this (yeah, now that I’ve talked it up so much) I hope you do listen to the podcast and try not to laugh too hard at my expense. Unless I’m trying to be cheeky, then by all means. Enjoy :p

1. Mom-in-lawFriday, August 4th, 2006 — 5:40am PDT

Love the shirt!

2. melFriday, August 4th, 2006 — 12:03pm PDT

cute podcast. I think a lot of podcasters cheat by writing down specific notes so hey, you’re podcasting renegades! 🙂

3. BeeSaturday, August 5th, 2006 — 2:22am PDT

I love the podcast! It is an interesting approach to getting to know areas of Vancouver. The answers you gave to the questions were pretty funny (I was laughing with you not at you – most of the time …) I have lived in Vancouver most of my life and I didn’t know the answers to those!

4. Miss 604Saturday, August 5th, 2006 — 11:51am PDT

hehe glad you like it! 🙂 john’s “studio” podcasts are pretty good too – but i really like getting out n about with him and being silly.

5. AnonymousSaturday, August 12th, 2006 — 1:06pm PDT

You have nice boobies.
    What’s a podcast?

6. Miss 604Saturday, August 12th, 2006 — 2:24pm PDT

Thanks to site meter I could see who last clicked on “post a comment” and I know it was you Jenny. You so sneaky.

And, y’ain’t too bad yo’self 😉