we all know that june is a rainy wet gross month before the beautiful july and face-meltingly-hot august summer begins. although it was pretty gorgeous this saturday. we tried out our swimming pool as well this weekend and later in the evening took a walk down to english bay. it almost seemed like a fireworks night, people were out everywhere. street performers, hot dog vendors, teenagers, elderly, tourists, and many many puntable puppies. it’s always fun to get near the seawall and catch all the silly tourists on the tandem bicycles – but watch out! they’re usually all over the place and heading in the wrong direction. bring on July. i’m ready.
- Enter here to win a pne night stay at Pangea Pod Hotel in Whistler (until Mar 21)
- Enter here to win weekend passes for the Vancouver South African Film Festival (until Mar 22)
- Enter here to win opening night tickets to Singin' in the Rain (until March 19)
- Enter here to win 4 tickets to see Salmon Girl at Carousel Theatre (until Mar 20)
- View a complete list of contests »