we’re watching the superbowl on the american channel so that we can enjoy the commercials. at this point john’s fave is the CareerBuilder.com monkeys – I think they were last year too. you can’t go wrong with monkeys – like in the years of eTrade. not sure who i’m cheering for – i guess by geographical association perahps i should cheer for seattle… although i really don’t care. we had a good morning with my mom and now we’re just enjoying some home-made margaritas and foooootball. i just spent a couple mins explaining some rugby rules and regulations to john. i used to play in high school (scrum half) and i still find it more interesting that football, although – the commercials aren’t as interesting.
- Enter here to win opening night tickets to Singin' in the Rain (until March 19)
- Enter here to win 4 tickets to see Salmon Girl at Carousel Theatre (until Mar 20)
- Enter here to win weekend passes for the Vancouver South African Film Festival (until Mar 22)
- Enter here to win a pne night stay at Pangea Pod Hotel in Whistler (until Mar 21)
- View a complete list of contests »