(Photo Missing) This picture was taken when I was about a year old. Being born and raised in Vancouver I know quite a few things… It’s possible to get walk-rage at 8:15 in the morning, there are several degrees/classifications of rain (ie. showers, drizzle, pour, sprinkling etc.) and only certain variations require umbrellas… Surrey will always have a bad rep, even though some of the stories I hear about Maple Ridge make me cringe in Jerry-Springer-esque fashion. Expo 86 was fun and in high school free Grizzlies tickets from our basketball coach were entertaining at least. I also know that the Canucks will eventually win the cup – and someone will be in the stands with a sign that says “Believe”.
- Monday, May 23rdCanuck Place Spring 50/50 Raffle
- Thursday, May 19thCanada Together in Vancouver July 1st at Canada Place
- Thursday, May 19thFree Tours of Richmond Attractions During Doors Open Richmond 2022
- Thursday, May 19thVCBW Vancouver Craft Beer & Music Festival
- Wednesday, May 18thVancouver May Long Weekend Events 2022