(Photo Missing) This picture was taken when I was about a year old. Being born and raised in Vancouver I know quite a few things… It’s possible to get walk-rage at 8:15 in the morning, there are several degrees/classifications of rain (ie. showers, drizzle, pour, sprinkling etc.) and only certain variations require umbrellas… Surrey will always have a bad rep, even though some of the stories I hear about Maple Ridge make me cringe in Jerry-Springer-esque fashion. Expo 86 was fun and in high school free Grizzlies tickets from our basketball coach were entertaining at least. I also know that the Canucks will eventually win the cup – and someone will be in the stands with a sign that says “Believe”.
- Thursday, February 2ndCanuck Place 50/50 Raffle Winter 2023
- Thursday, February 2ndBook Your Tickets for This Indigenous Cultural Experience in Tofino
- Thursday, February 2ndThings to do in Vancouver This Weekend February 3-5, 2023
- Wednesday, February 1stCarousel Theatre Presents Oz, a Reimagined Yellow Brick Road
- Wednesday, February 1stFind Hundreds of BC Farms With This Map